Why the Epson TM-U220
- The TM-U220 printers are designed to be compatible with existing systems built around a TM-U210. These systems can be upgraded simply by dropping in a TM-U220. Moreover, since the external dimensions are nearly identical, there is no need to change the installation environment. The transition to the new model is as smooth as can be.
- Free busy operators from troublesome roll paper and ribbon cassette replacement. The TM-U220 makes these chores a snap. Simply pop the cover, drop in the paper or ribbon, shut the cover. You’re back in business.
Higher Printing Speed
- A full 30% faster than its predecessors, the TM-U220 printers provide high-efficiency throughput. Retailers can hand receipts to customers faster. Restaurant kitchens can receive orders quickly.
- The versatile TM-U220 suits a wide range of needs and applications. Each type is powerful, yet compact enough to fit in confined spaces. The wall-mountable Type B frees up valuable counter space in kitchens and other tight locations. Moreover, both Type B and Type D handle your choice of 58, 69, or 76 mm width roll paper.
- This product meets Epson ecology label compliance standards and has following major features:
- Low energy consumption (25 % lower during operation, 60 % lower during standby than TM-U210).
- Reduced labor for disassemby by reducing the number of parts.
- No use of chemical substances prohibited to be included in products for parts, materials and packing materials.
- Uses high quality plain paper, since it is easier for recycling than thermal paper. Three selectable paper widths avoid wasting paper.
- Drivers for [Support model]
DM-D110(Expect for USB model)/210/500
- DOWNLOAD HERE